Product name :
Coriolus versicolor PSP
Coriolus versicolor gets its name because of its shingled fungus cover, which looks like layers of colored clouds.
In 1984, scientists discovered that Coriolus versicolor contained a special polysaccharide protein structure; thus, and this special ingredient was officially named Coriolus versicolor Polysaccharide Peptide, which was proved to be safe and effective immunotherapy adjuvant.
Product information :
Scientific Name: Coriolus versicolor
Appearance: Yellowish powder
1. Coriolus versicolor PSP : Polysaccharide > 26%
2. Coriolus versicolor mycelia : Polysaccharides > 6%
Storage: Keep in cool and away from light. 3 years shelf life under 25℃
1. Functional foods/dietary supplements
2. Food additives
※Suitable for vegetarians
2. Coriolus PSP may prevent immunity decline in patients
3. Coriolus PSP as a biological response modifier
*The above information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
*For more information, please contact our sales department.