Phellinus linteus mycelia
Phellinus Linteus is distributed in mainland China, Taiwan, Japan and South Korea. It only grows on mulberry plants in the wild and belongs to precious medicinal fungi. Phellinus Linteus contains many beneficial ingredients, including Polysaccharides, Triterpenoids, superoxide dismutase(SOD), and Hispolon, Hispidin, etc.
Product name: Phellinus linteus mycelia
Appearance: Brownish yellow powder
Storage: Keep in cool and away from light. 3 years shelf life under 25℃.
2. Food additives
※Suitable for vegetarians
1. Made in Taiwan: Quality assured.
2. Premium quality - strong antitumor ability and high polysaccharide content is best preserved by utilizing liquid fermentation and frozen dryer facilities
3. Safety ensured - acute oral toxicity study by Taiwan Council of Agriculture proved a safe dietary supplement and has no toxicity
4. Research with famous medical university in Taiwan
5. High active ingredient, high polysaccharides
US Patent (Code: 12/289811)